BetFast.com – domain name only – Offered For Sale
In anticipation of a Summer of 2018 favorable decision in the United States Supreme Court case Christie v. NCAA that might find PASPA (The Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act of 1992) unconstitutional thereby legalizing online sports betting in the United States in some form, BetFast.com is being offered for sale at $12,500,000. Agents welcome so long as the agent agrees to no more than a 1% sales commission at any final sale price. Funds shall be held in escrow in an attorney trust account until successful transfer of domain name. Online escrow companies shall not be accepted. Direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liverpool Set For Quiet January Despite Losing Philippe Coutinho January 8, 2018
- Arsene Wenger Hoping To Add Reinforcements To Arsenal Squad This Week January 8, 2018
- Football Rumours From The Media January 8, 2018
- Tottenham Should Not Take Harry Kane For Granted, Says Mauricio Pochettino January 8, 2018
- Ronaldo, Salah and Suárez star but Bayern held February 24, 2018Cristiano Ronaldo now has 12 goals in seven games and Mohamed Salah 23 in the Premier League this season while Luis Suárez grabbed a hat-trick as Barcelona purred.
- Tie by tie: meet the Europa League last 16 February 23, 2018What is their pedigree, how did they get here, who's their main man and how's their form – all the round of 16 sides need to know about their opponents following Friday's draw.
- UEFA Europa League round of 16 draw February 23, 2018AC Milan v Arsenal is perhaps the stand-out tie after the draw was made for the next stage of the UEFA Europa League.
- Ronaldo, Salah and Suárez star but Bayern held February 24, 2018
Gamble Responsibly – If you have a gambling problem, get help now at GambleAware.co.uk